Wednesday, June 15, 2011

aaaaahhhhh sunrise and sunset ....

I love sunrise. I love sunset too.
Calming, romantic, makes you appreciate nature at its best...
Below are raw pictures,unedited from a point and shoot camera.


Oceanjet sunrise (6am trip)


Alburquerque beach while strolling with my brothers. 


Another day at Davao International Airport

The world looks like this before sunrise
Above Davao City, hundred feet above sea level.

Sunrise over Panglao Island



Sunset at Baguio City

Sunset taken on a plane to Manila : prettier in here
Sunrise on a plane to Manila : the mighty sun finally emerges








2 comments:

  1. I love sunsets too! especially when the sun is not covered by clouds!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keehj!!! I'm going to compile my sunset pictures too just like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete