Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Try, I Give Up

I got questions in my mind
I need answers, I need facts
What's real and what's not
I've got so much to say
Yet I wonder why
They're not coming out
I've got doubts
Yet I wonder why
He's so clear to me
I know I've caused you
much trouble
much pain
and anger
and tears
and life full of love
Yet I wonder why
It didn't mattered at all
You got me restless
You got me weak
You got me into thinking
Of how I would like this
To end
So I try, I give up.



I don't know where to stand
I don't know what to feel
Or to tell or to ask
I need answers
It frustrates me
Someday I'll know why
You did these all to me
Why I have to pause to have
Second thoughts
Why you always make me
Confuse.
The image of you is unclear
Though I still remember
Every pore of your face
I tried to memorize our
Rusted vivid memory
But it's all blurry
I already questioned my desire
But it didn't answer me
I need to know  what's going on
I need not to hide this inside
But you asked me to
I won't talk, I won't tell

But damn, I'm screaming "why?"

(by Sky, sometime June 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment