Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sunday 2PM Cafe : Cafe with a Twist

I am a coffee-addict.  
I love coffee. I cannot last a day without coffee. 
Trying everything with coffee and it seems to be my way of life. 
My craving includes frequent visits from different coffee shops in the city or wherever I go. 

When I heard about a new Korean-owned cafe called Sunday 2PM located on the ground floor of Sarrosa Hotel in Cebu, I scheduled a Sunday trip to see what this cafe can offer. After our Kadasig Festival Photowalk, my coffee-buddy and I decided to chill for a while trying to regain our drained energy for that day. 

The floor space was  smaller than what I saw in pictures and compared to some usual coffee shops I've been to. There were shelves of books, manga, magazines and other reading materials to read on. A lot of little Polaroid pictures lined up on the walls, some  hanged like little clothes on a clothes-line,  hundreds of post-its everywhere, cute little wooden tables and chairs, cozy Korean music and I find it relaxing; I like it. 

Colorful, isn't it?

Some people find it a bit messy, I find it  cute

And this? A big thumbs-up!
                          

Gloomy days are gone

My pick for that day : L O V E
The trip was relaxing. Staff were all accommodating and friendly. They even snap a photo of you enjoying your moment and posted it on their official Facebook site.  Books have been my life too, my heart always skips a beat at a sight of anything library-like, bookstore or anywhere that I could camp on. This is the place to hang out when you want your mind to wander in a bit, of course with a mug of coffee. I've been here a couple of times and never get tired.

Sunday 2PM Cafe sure makes life beautiful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment